How Can We Help?
Work Connection Ltd are a local and personalised Disability Employment Service Provider in the Whitsunday and Mackay region, operating out of 3 offices in Cannonvale, Bowen & Mackay.
We work with job seekers from their final year of High School, through to 65 years of age. If you are someone who has a disability, a physical injury or any other barrier to employment, call our Head Office on 07 4946 7630 to discuss how we can help you.
If you receive any type of benefit from the Department of Human Services/Centrelink, you may be eligible for our services.
We will tailor our support and activities to ensure that they are individualised and work best for you to be as independent as you can be in the workplace.
We are able to be as involved in the job search and employment process and you would like us to be, or we can just be a support in the background with minimal contact with your employer, if this suits you best.
Below is a generalised run-down of the types of activates and appointments you will go through as a job seeker at Work Connection Limited:
Work Connection Ltd is a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Provider and your only 5 and 4 star service providers in the Whitsunday and Mackay region.
We will work with you and your family to plan your NDIS package, to ensure that you have access to the services you are entitled to. We offer an array of programs which we can combine into a personalised and value for money package.
Strong relationships within our community mean we can also help you plan a combination of services between ourselves and other businesses. With our assistance we can negotiate a fully rounded package for you.
As a registered National Disability Insurance Scheme Provider we can offer:
- Support Coordination
- Plan Management
- Assist with Accessing and Maintaining Employment
- Permanent supported living accommodation
- Respite accommodation services
- Assistance with Travel and Transportation
- Participate in the Community – participation in community based activities that build skills and independence. This also includes life skills development and training, public transport training and support, developing skills for the community, social and recreational participation.
- Daily Personal Activities – increase your independence in daily personal activities
- Specialised Support in Employment – Ongoing on-the-job support to enable you to maintain and retain supported employment.
- Assistance with Life Stage Transition
- Assistance with Personal Care
- Life Skills Development programs
- Household Tasks
We can meet with you and your family to discuss and structure your NDIS plan, to ensure that you have all your needs covered when meeting with the NDIS team to finalise your package.
Whitsunday Lifestyle Options NDIS Plan <can you please have a download / link to the document here>Don’t see what you’re after on the list? Ask us, as we can tailor services to your needs.